We’ve been through a lot and we’re going to get through this together.
As your professional association, we are committed to supporting you and providing you with vital resources for LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT and continuous PERSONAL IMPROVEMENT.
Our work by its very nature can be emotionally taxing. This conference is designed to help attendees closely examine ways to build resilience, both for themselves and the organizations they represent. Learn how to take better care of yourself as well as the people and animals in your community. LET’S JOIN TOGETHER through workshops, networking, and sharing, to focus on building resilience.
Here are just a few of the sessions being offered:
- The Real-Time Way to Raise Major Gifts, and How It’s Different Than Five Years Ago
- Change Laws to Change Lives: Influencing Local Policies to Protect Animals
- Tiny Patients, Big Challenge: The Science & Practice of Underage Kitten Care
- Communicating Collectively for Greater Impact During COVID-19
- Reducing Recidivism: Creating a Responsible Pet Ownership Program
- Treating the Entire Animal Through Medical and Behavior Coordination
Download the conference brochure to see a full listing of sessions and descriptions