Panel Presentation by:
- Abigail Monico Digital Communications Specialist, SPCA of Texas
- Amy Shrodes, Director of Marketing & Development, Central Oklahoma Humane Society
- Melissa Megginson, Marketing Director, Tailwind App
Would you like to convert your social media followers into action takers who help you to save lives? Join us for a dive deep into advanced social media topics. Skilled communication experts will:
- Discuss ways to engage your Facebook fans with the power of peer-to-peer crowdfunding
- Show you how to leverage all of your social media channels during disaster relief efforts
- Provide tools to create your own advanced social media strategies for instantaneous impact
- Demonstrate how animal welfare organizations are using Pinterest. (Social media is more than just Facebook!) Discover how this sharing tool can help you meet your engagement goals.
Walk away from this free, 90-minute webinar with ideas to help your fans connect with your mission in a more emotional way.
Approved for 1.50 CAWA recertification continuing professional development (CPD) credits.