Foster On Deck is a tool that allows foster parents to indicate when they are able to foster and provide information about the age and populations of animals they are able to care for. Foster parents are in complete control of all of their information and are able to edit as necessary. Giving foster staff up-to-date information on who is able to be matched with what animal.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
• how we helped foster families switch to a new system of indicating availability to foster
• how to implement an on deck system
• the logistics of on deck implementation
• the benefits of using an on deck system
• troubleshooting user issues
• how on deck can help during emergencies