In this webinar, Dr. Beverly Browning, author of Grant Writing for Dummies and 42 other grant writing books will discuss how to position your equine organization for grant seeking success. Topics covered will include:
• The role of your board of directors in creating revenue streams
• Maximizing your volunteers skills to assist with grant writing
• Grant research resources
• Funder relationship building strategies
• Writing grant proposals that get funded
• Addressing sustainability
• Due diligence follow-up with funders
This 60-minute webinar will include 15 minutes for Q & A with Dr. Browning. Don’t miss this training which will benefit anyone planning to write grant proposals for equine-related organizations.
Dr. Browning will give away one copy of her newest edition of Grant Writing for Dummies (2016, Wiley Publishing). The book will be mailed after the webinar.