- How to assess dog-dog engagements to look for compatible playmates
- Observing low risk behaviors, moderate risk, and high risk behaviors
- When to interrupt
- How to interrupt
- How much play is healthy or necessary?
Description: Kittens are little poop machines! In this webinar we will take you through different scenarios and explain what your kitten’s poop is telling you about its health. There will be plenty of pictures!
*This kitten life-saving project was made possible in part through a generous Grant from The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals®.
- Is there more reactivity today than ever?
- Reactivity is contagious
- Possible contributing factors for reactivity
- What if EVERY dog owner managed his or her dog AS IF he were reactive?
- How to manage a dog in public or in private spaces
- Sensitive events for triggering reactivity
- Training tips for reactivity
- Prevent Reactivity Before it Starts
- Are current puppy classes designed for today’s world? What kind of socialization is best for puppies, so they grow up into dogs that, while out in public, are able to ignore most other dogs, while remaining connected with their owners.
- What if instead of a puppy, someone gets an older dog? Is it still possible to provide socialization?