Description: Kittens are little poop machines! In this webinar we will take you through different scenarios and explain what your kitten’s poop is telling you about its health. There will be plenty of pictures!
*This kitten life-saving project was made possible in part through a generous Grant from The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals®.
- Is there more reactivity today than ever?
- Reactivity is contagious
- Possible contributing factors for reactivity
- What if EVERY dog owner managed his or her dog AS IF he were reactive?
- How to manage a dog in public or in private spaces
- Sensitive events for triggering reactivity
- Training tips for reactivity
- Prevent Reactivity Before it Starts
- Are current puppy classes designed for today’s world? What kind of socialization is best for puppies, so they grow up into dogs that, while out in public, are able to ignore most other dogs, while remaining connected with their owners.
- What if instead of a puppy, someone gets an older dog? Is it still possible to provide socialization?
Executive Director, Beyond Breed
Learn how fear and bias have weakened the animal welfare movement, and how to how to identify outdated practices and policies while addressing the underlying, well-intentioned concerns that have kept them in place.
Chief Encouragement Officer, Get Fully Funded
Get great insights and ideas about fundraising—including how to create an Ideal Donor Profile so you can find new donor prospects easily and in large numbers
Director of Operations, HeARTs Speak
Discover key marketing takeaways from the COVID-19 response. This workshop helps you craft a strategic approach so you can handle whatever comes next, and more.
Director of Development, Dogs Playing for Life
Learn from some of the most moving shelter dogs about resilience, stress as adaptation, and how to muster the strength to keep doing the work on behalf of the animals we love so much.
Shelter Partnerships Lead, Purina
Join a panel discussion with all 4 experts from our Adoption Options Online Workshops as they discuss the impact 2020 has had on the animal welfare industry and how to move forward.
Kittens often come to us dirty, with skin issues, or ectoparasites that need to be removed. Keeping kittens clean is one of the keys to keeping them healthy and thriving! In this free webinar from The National Kitten Coalition, you will learn how to safely and effectively bathe your kitten(s).
*This kitten life-saving project was made possible in part through a generous Grant from The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
Speaker: Susan Spaulding, aka ‘Kitten Mom’, Director of Neonatal Programs for The National Kitten Coalition