The All Pets menu shows all active pet listings (pets with a status of Adoptable, Adoption Pending, Hold or Found). Use the filters to view pets of all statuses (such as Adopted, Other or Draft). Or, you can simply click the numbers above each listing type from your organization’s Dashboard. From here you can edit, update and maintain your Petfinder pet listings.
From the All Pets page, you can sort and filter to group a collection of pets, view individual pets, or search for them by name. Then you can either view and update individual pet listings, or group them and make bulk changes.
The All Pets page is a list of all active pet listings in your organization’s Pro Dashboard. You can view inactive pet listings (Adopted, Other, Draft) by using the filters. To find a pet or create a group (select multiple pets at once), you can:
Search: Enter the name of pet or keywords.
Sort by: Date Created, Date Edited, or alphabetically by name.
Filter by: From All Pets, you can filter by pet characteristics (such as gender, age, etc.), any group of active statuses (“active”) or any group of private statuses (“inactive”).
If you’d like to clear any filters you’ve selected, just click the “X” at the top of the pet list
When you select a single pet, you will get a preview of his or her pet listing.
1. From All Pets, select the filters to locate the pet or pets you would like to view.
2. Click on a pet and their profile will open.
In a pet’s profile you will be able to view his or her current information, as well as his or her PET HISTORY. The pet’s history will show you all of the updates and changes made to the listing, as well as who in your organization made the changes.
NOTE: A pet’s history can not be edited or deleted and will keep a record of all activity.
1. Select a pet from your All Pets list.
2. Select the STATUS menu.
3. Choose from Adoptable, Adopted or Other from the drop down menu. You will receive a confirmation message when the pet’s status has been updated.
4. Click UPDATE button.
You can select multiple pets and make up a single change to all the pet listings.
1. From All Pets, click to select pet listings or use the filters to view the pets you would like to select.
2. Once your pets are in view, you can choose Select All above the check box, or select each pet individually.
You’ve just created a group. You can now make bulk status updates to these pet listings!
Looking for something different? Return to our Help Center.